Information for suppliers
The #flyertable is exactly what it says it is, a table for flyers. You pay £10 per fair to have up to 200 flyers on the #flyertable. The #flyertable will be situated in a fabulous place and will not only have flyers on it but flowers and sweeties and probably my little bride and groom mice, because I can’t resist them. All you have to do is e-mail me email@example.com with the subject heading #flyertable with the fair you would like to be on the #flyertable for and I will invoice you for a tenner, you then send me your flyers. Easy no?
Side Bar Advertising
This is a simple way to attract brides to your site. All you need to do is provide your url, your logo/art work (Joss can help with the design for no fee) and £30. This will get your side bar advert on the event pages/s that you are booked in to until the day of the event. If you are booking with only month to go this fee will be reduced to £15 OR if you are booked in to at least one event you can have a years advert for just £150 (£12.50 per month).
If you are not an exhibitor and would like to advertise we will choose a random page for your advert , you can have your advert up for just £20 per month or £200 for a year, simple.
Recommended Supplier Badge
So you have exhibited at a Belles Events Fair or Bazaar, and we fell in love with you and your fabulous goods. Well then, why not put a badge of honour on your website or blog and let the world know how we feel about you! Click here to grab the badge and code!
If you are a supplier and require further information regarding one of our fairs, or would like to inquire about booking a table, contact us here stating which fair you are interested in.
If you have already booked a space at one of our events, Thanks! Here is some information you might find helpful:
- Please feel free to help out with Social Media advertising and let me know if you’d like flyers sent.
- Please bring a mug, there will be tea and coffee available (apart from promotional fairs)
- Feel free to bring a helper on the day, you can have 2 chairs per table.
- Please bring a table cloth to make your table pretty.
- Feel free to take photos on the day.
- For the Vintage Wedding Fair at Hove Town Hal you can load and pack up on the Tisbury Road side of the Town Hall, there are heavy goods lifts and passenger lifts. There is a multi story car park on Norton Road for parking during the day.
- For the Bridal Bazaar at Brighton Unitarian Church you can pull up to unload outside. We recommend you park your car at Churchill Square or to find a space in Hanover on the street, as spaces are limited or expensive in the North Laine.
- Please read the T&C’s below.
- Belles Events will confirm your booking by e-mail and will always e-mail invoice and receipts of payment.
- Payment of tables is due 4 weeks before the event or on invoice if booked within 4 weeks on the event.
- If payment is not made when by the date on the invoice and another stallholder contacts Belles Events to book, your space will be given away after you have been contacted to confirm your non-attendance.
- Belles Events will always endeavour to do as much advertising as possible within the limits of cost but will always have 5000 flyers printed for each event.
- Exhibitors may start set up 2 hours before the event starts, loading may be restricted at some events but this will always be made clear.
- Belle’s Events has it’s own public liability insurance, this covers us as a company. However, exhibitors are responsible for their own insurance and Belles Events will not be taken responsible for loss or damage of goods during the events. If you cause damage to a visitor or to the property Belle’s Events will not cover you, this is your responsibility.
- The exhibitor may choose to have or not to have public liability insurance in place, however, must understand that Belles Events will accept no responsibility for loss of earnings from bad weather, cancellation, date change or non- attendance.
- Exhibitors space will be shown clearly on the day of the event, however Belles Events will of course have a floor plan which you can ask about before the event, for example, if you would like to be near another exhibitor we can usually do this.
- Table sharing is not permitted at Wedding Fairs, one supplier per table please.
- Events will always endeavour not to have too many of one type of company, for example, no more than 4 photographers at a large fair like Belles Vintage Wedding Fair but no more that 3 at a smaller event such as Belles Bridal Bazaar.
- It is not allowed to hang nails or stick items on walls in most venues, if you would like to erect a board behind your table please inform me.
- If you need to bring a mannequin or similar let us know, most of the time we will have space.
- All tables and chairs are supplied by Belles Events, but please bring table coverings.
- Any electrical items used by exhibitors must be PAT tested, items up to a year old don’t need this.
- Please do not pack up before the end of the fair unless you are told you can my member of the Belles Events team.
- Belles Events reserves the right to remove any individual they do not deem suitable for any reason
- Belles Events cannot guarantee customers (unfortunately) this is out of our hands.
- Enjoy yourselves!