Who We Are Looking For
Belle’s Events champion small, unique and quirky suppliers running creative businesses local to, or with links to, Sussex and the South East, who can supply couples currently planning their weddings and who want something just that little bit different to ‘the norm’. If you think your business fits the bill then we’d love to hear from you!
Recommended Supplier Badge
Have you exhibited at one of our events recently? Why not put a badge of honour on your website or blog and let the world know how we feel about you!
Click here to grab the badge and code!
- Belles Events will confirm your booking by e-mail and will always e-mail invoice and receipts of payment.
- For Wedding Fairs you will receive a 50% deposit invoice on booking, this needs to be paid within 10 days otherwise your booking will be cancelled. If you book within 10 days of the event you will have 2 days to pay in full.
- Refunds will not be given for cancellation.
- Be aware that if payment is not made by the date on the invoice and another stall holder contacts Belles Events to book, your space will be given away after you have been contacted to confirm your non-attendance.
- Belles Events will always endeavour to do as much advertising as possible within the limits of cost.
- Exhibitors may start set up 2 hours before the event starts, loading may be restricted at some events but this will always be made clear.
- Belle’s Events has it’s own public liability insurance, this covers us as a company. However, exhibitors are responsible for their own insurance and Belles Events will not be taken responsible for loss or damage of goods during the events. If you cause damage to a visitor or to the property Belle’s Events will not cover you, this is your responsibility.
- The exhibitor may choose to have or not to have public liability insurance in place, however, must understand that Belles Events will accept no responsibility for loss of earnings from bad weather, cancellation, date change or non- attendance.
- Exhibitors space will be shown clearly on the day of the event, however Belles Events will of course have a floor plan which you can ask about before the event, for example, if you would like to be near another exhibitor we can usually do this.
- Table sharing is not permitted at Wedding Fairs, one supplier per table please.
- Events will always endeavour not to have too many of one type of company, for example, no more than 4 photographers at a large fair like Belles Vintage Wedding Fair but no more that 3 at a smaller event such as Belles Bridal Bazaar.
- It is not allowed to hang nails or stick items on walls in most venues, if you would like to erect a board behind your table please inform me.
- If you need to bring a mannequin or similar let us know, most of the time we will have space.
- All tables and chairs are supplied by Belles Events, but please bring table coverings.
- Any electrical items used by exhibitors must be PAT tested, items up to a year old don’t need this.
- Please do not pack up before the end of the fair.
- Belles Events reserves the right to remove any individual they do not deem suitable for any reason
- Belles Events cannot guarantee customers (unfortunately) this is out of our hands.
- Enjoy yourselves!